Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Hitori Software is a startup in the process of bootstrapping. We will provide boutique web services (and hopefully a bunch of other stuff...) aimed at SMEs.
We recently discovered that our code monkeys while being awesome at coding, fail horribly at all things artistic. So dear Crowd Spring creative people, we need your help!
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo suitable for useage on the web. We would really like to see entries which give the impression of a modern, professional and dare I say funky software development house.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No Files Added