Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Cosmetics & Beauty
About Your Company
We offer a San Francisco 1969 Hippie era style with a laid back atmosphere for clients needing their hair or makeup done in an upscale antique/vintage salon.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Indigo Owl Salon
Top 3 Things
We want it to have a not so perfect Charlie Brown sketch style. But look professionally done and laid back with a non judgmental professional style.
Look at picture
No Files Added