Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
HIP HOP COALITION - 'unity through dance'
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
I would like to communicate strong unity, music, coalition/community.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Logo's I like:
the sound machine (UK)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I do not have an existing website. I imagined a vinyl record as the center focal for my logo with some sort of people figures or silouettes circling around the inside or on top of the record. HIP HOP would be written over the top arch of the record, COALITION along the bottom or maybe through the center of the record. 'unity through dance' straight across the bottom underneath the record. I thought that perhaps a sound or music waves would come off the sides of the vinyl record. I imagined the font, record, soundwaves in black and white and maybe the people figures inside to be multi colored...I love the jamaican colors but perhaps that's too specific. The vibe I want to create, is powerful unity, community, hip hop music, and togetherness.
No Files Added