Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
25-40 years old, young professionals
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
high end restaurant, sushi, trendy
The word "Saku" in Japanese means to bloom or to laugh/smille. It is derived from sakura which means cherry blossoms. Cherry blossoms are a symbolic flower of the spring, a time of renewal. Our cuisine is mainly sushi, using new and fresh ideas for ingredients and presentation (not traditional sushi). Also featuring an advanced cocktail bar room with creatively concepted drinks.
No Files Added