Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
we do student-parties on a high level in the most famoust club in switzerland.
the kaufleuten club in zurich.
twice a year we do a studentparty there.
a semesterbegin and a semesterend-party.
the parties called:
Startpunkt. and Schlusspunkt.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
we need an icon with the initials an a typo with claim.
(must also work without the typo.)
The typo for both:
Startpunkt. - Die Semesterbeginn-Party
Schlusspunkt. - Die Semesterend-Party
Startpunkt. or Schlusspunkt. big and Logo. the "die semesterbeginn-party" is just the claim under the logo.
it must be the same font for both names. its the same party.
****the icon and logo MUST work in black and white!!!
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
from 20 to 26 years old
rich, fancy, nice girls
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
- like a
- high end
- bold font
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
MUST HAVE the "dot" by the end of the claim: like this: Startpunkt. or Schlusspunkt.
- a DOT, circle to remember in the logo.
maybe the SP in a circle...
- no grunge design
- not "trashy"
- no "blingbling"-design
No Files Added