Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Advertising & Marketing
About Your Company
Hi-Jane is an app built to connect dispenseries with leisure marijuana users looking for product information, offers and to locate local dispenseries. The app is targeted towards new marijuana users not stoners or medical... I.e have a soft voice and help them feel comfortable downloading and addopting marijuana - The soccer mom is a target customer
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Simple, clean, elagent, feels friendly
It is a clean logo that maybe has a visual of a sillouete of a female - ( Hi-Jane) as this could be used as the chat bot image... Its clean - Name is in the app logo with small icon or image.....
Looking to have a logo that makes people comfortable downloading the app and having it on their phone. I dont want a big pot leaf on the logo but any way to tie that its a marijuana app suttely would be great.
No Files Added