Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Healthi stands for:
- Health personalized (Individual)
- Health Intelligence
- Health innovation
Healthi empowers users with tools to help them simply and clearly understand the state of their health and key factors influencing it. We help users with personalized services to take control of their health and live life to the fullest.
Our target audience is from among the 30-45 age group; relatively affluent; balanced between both genders; technology aware (though not geeks); believe in self-empowerment.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Logos we like are provided below in no particular order.
- Rdio and hoteltonight incorporate the service cleverly into the logo
- the elephant in the evernote logo represents memory (elephants are said to have great memory)
- twitter is great for its simplicity and easy brand recognition
- happy spine, happy pill and animalia are all playful and memorable
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We want the logo to communicate that we help
- simplify and
- personalize your health
We are rebranding from Svasth to Healthi. The above logo is what we had used earlier. We are open to having that logo incorporated in the new one but it is not a requirement.
Few other things to keep in mind:
- I would love the logo to be something cool, clean, fresh and invigorating. You can use any of the colors above or a combination. - The logo will be used in Print, Online, Signs and on a health membership card (like a VISA card)
- The typeface should be clear and simple
- We want something that is easily recognizable
- We would prefer logos without effects like shadows, bas-relief etc
- Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
No Files Added