Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Community & Non-Profit
About Your Company
LA:RISE is an innovative partnership that unites the City and County of Los Angeles to help people with high employment barriers get jobs, stay employed, and build a better life. It stands for “Los Angeles Regional Initiative for Social Enterprise.” LA:RISE is building a pathway from unemployment, to transitional employment, to permanent work for youth or individuals who have been previously homeless or incarcerated.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Empowered; hopeful; collaboration
The logo needs to look professional, but we don’t want it to look too corporate. Also, since RISE is in the name, develop some options that don’t use the graphic to convey RISE. Don’t shy away from conveying a feeling. Rather than a literal interpretation of the initiative. Collaboration is a fruitful area to explore. Also, please stay away from “phoenix/bird” imagery.