Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are a christian apparel brand. Our target audience is new wave youthful hip christian style. Target audience would be both males and females teens to young adult range to adults as well.
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
United with Him
Top 3 Things
1. Clean, presentable, professional, high quality look.
2. Christian theme so I would want to have the T in the United be emphasised to match a cross.
3. Exciting and youthful new wave christian theme.
The winning logo would be something that can be put on the back of cars back windshield that would be recognizable for people to want to know more about our brand. We want to have a fun outdoors kind of feel but at the same time relatable theme for everyone in the christian community. I don't want to see the brand look tacky and to religious of a feel.
Our competition would be He is greater than I (HE>I). We are looking to have a logo that could be both worn to a causal church sunday event on a polo t-shirt to being casual to be wearing to school, going to the beach, grabbing a cup of coffee, etc. We want to have our logo be able to be clean and readable when it is placed onto a t-shirt. We plan on having some designs have our name on the left breast plate area of a t-shirt, but will have multiple designs. We would like to have either (United) part just be the main logo for t-shirts and the whole name (United with Him) be our company name. We are still undecided to either have the full name on our clothing or just the words United. We are open to have our letter of our logo be in one straigh horizontal line or if it looks good diagnol like the photos attached. We are also open to changing the font to add more uniqueness to it in the lettering.
No Files Added