Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
WikiWealth [subtitle: "Capital Management"]
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We need to create a different logo that improves upon the logo on our current site: http://www.wikiwealth.com/. This logo needs to be far more professional and incorporate some of the design elements of other professional sites we'd like to imitate. See this page for a gallery of comparable websites and logos: http://www.hedgecowebsites.com/work-show....
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Professionalism: We have a social media website and we like our current logo, but we are expanding into a much more professional area (Wall Street money management), so we need a logo that can service both websites.
2. Simplicity / Clarity: The puzzle pieces on the current website work well, because they show that two elements are coming together to form one business. Incorporate into the logo anything that shows a coming together of different elements to form a complete business. In this case, it's the social media business with the super professional money management business.
3. Intuitive: The logo must incorporate money / finance / investing. Someone needs to see the logo and understand right away that we are a wiki that allows people to add their input into the research process, but that we also manage money for individuals; thus, the "wiki" [puzzle pieces] "wealth" logo.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We use text and images currently, but we dont have a preference. We have the puzzle pieces in our current design. Thats meant to bring together the old and new / staid and interactive / Wall Street and Main Street / quantitative and qualitative analysis. We dont need puzzle pieces in a new design, but bringing together something / creating a balance is important.
Green and blue colors go with our theme, but they aren't the only options. One can use anything that helps the design.
No Files Added