Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
SAYULITA GROUP Tagline: Powering Your HealthPlan
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Professional, high-level experts, but " we're one of you,we've been in your shoes"
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + Text
Style 1. Flat graphic/pos neg
Style 2. Dimensional
See attached examples of client LIKES
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Sayulita Group helps health care systems and large provider groups get the most out of their health plans.
Overall feel: Professional, experts, high-level, serious but " we're one of you/we've been in your shoes", not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- Overall Tone: EMPOWERING, "Clarity from chaos"
- Color: no pastels, blue is overdone, bright is ok, strong contrast
- Fonts: readable/bold!, no fancy fonts, lean towards sans-serif
- Design direction#1: Flat graphic look/like the positive/negative
- Design direction #2: Dimensional
- Graphics: simple, professional, nothing shiny/expensive - over-the-top, NO crosses, Sayulita Group is a key piece to a larger puzzle, they are the key, bringing clarity
- Competition/Potential Clients: don't do this! (please see attached)
No Files Added