Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Health & Bodywork Association
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. We're professional.
2. We're going for a natural, healthy look.
3. Our industry covers massage, cosmetology (hair), yoga, nails, etc. It needs to appeal to these groups of people.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
This logo is very clean and simple... but a very close competitor. We don't want to copy it, but we like it. https://www.insurebodywork.com/
I'd like an image that can stand alone and works well with the text. I'm looking for a logo that will work well in print and online, full color and black and white. Soft, natural colors will work best.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I LOVE when logos are designed into the word. Here's a great use of that: http://resolution-creative-services.com/...
Here's a nice logo, but it would have been better to tie it into the word a little better: http://www.logoarena.com/logo-contests/u...
Not quite sure how you capture massage, hair and nails into one logo... Nor do you have to do all of them. Massage and hair are the most important. Good luck! I can't wait to see what you come up with!
No Files Added