Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
(1) I want my logo to communicate the sense that the drink associated with the logo is healthy (it is); (2) the healthy drink can be used to celebrate any accomplishment- big or small;(3) being seen with that drink or using that drink is a customer's statement of a quality of life consciousness.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image and text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The image to be attached to the logo's name must include three (3) layers of plumage (plumage means the layer/pattern of a bird's feathers) similar to those found on the top of the neck and or stomach of the Sisserou Parrot.
Use 3 colors in the plumage design: purple, red and green.
The Sisserou Parrot is found in one Caribbean island and exudes excellence and poise. The parrot inspired my company's name and value.
No Files Added