Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
This logo is for a documentary film series about food insecurity as it relates to poverty and nutrition. Below are my vision, mission, core values, and project statements.
To empower individuals and communities to challenge the perpetuation of poverty by utilizing the physical, mental, and emotional freedoms afforded by maintaining a diet of nutritious food
1. Equal geographic and economic access to healthy and affordable food is a human right
2. The quality and quantity of ones food greatly impacts his or her ability to perform at a high level physically, mentally, and emotionally
3. Improved performance in school, at home, and at work can lead to upward economic mobility
Increase awareness about the existence of landscapes where healthy and affordable food is not easily accessible
Visually communicate how that lack of geographic and economic access to healthy and affordable food affects an individuals physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing
Encourage conversation about different strategies to increase the geographic and economic access to healthy and affordable food in these landscapes
Edible Freedom seeks to empower individuals and communities to interrupt the perpetuation of poverty by recognizing the physical, mental, and emotional freedoms afforded by maintaining a diet of nutritious food. Since good health is imperative to living a vibrant and productive lifestyle, the lack of geographic and economic access to healthy and affordable food can be a hinderance to upward economic mobility. By telling stories of both the struggles and successes of individuals affected by and individuals working to address food insecurity, viewers can experience the issue in its entirety. It is complicated, and at times unpleasant, yet it involves one of our basic human needs, arguably a human right, that is too often overlooked as a source of empowerment.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I tried to make my own logo, but gave up. Everything I made was too simple. Can you help make it more intricate and complex, while still maintaining a serious and sophisticated style?
The main design element I had in mind is a fork. It symbolizes both a tool and a weapon, to fight for freedom. I'm open to vegetables and cityscapes, but I feel they could be too heavy-handed.
Color-wise, black and white is ideal, but I'm definitely open a subtle use of color.
Size-wise, I would love a wide header for a website that will be displayed large, similar to my personal portfolio site.
No Files Added