Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Harmony Herbal is an organic herbal products company focused on bringing traditional Chinese medicine formulas to the western market to address a wide range of health and beauty issues.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking to establish our corporate logo and brand identity. This logo will be prominent on our website in addition to being an integral component of our product label.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The Whole Foods set health conscious men and women of all ages searching for natural solutions to healthcare issues.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Clean and simple
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
*The words Harmony Herbal must be part of the design.
*We prefer designs that speak to the natural and organic aspects of the products but also convey professionalism and trustworthiness since these are healthcare products.
*Although the formulas are rooted in Chinese medicine, we dont want to design to be too Asian. A nod to the Asian roots, such as bamboo in the design, is okay but not necessary.
* No yin/yang symbols please.
No Files Added