Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Happy & Raw
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
I would like to see a nature element and a food element. I like the AVER font in font.com
I would like Happy to be stacked on top of the "& Raw"
I would like to see various elements linked together.
I like dark green, dark maroon, and yellow/orange colors...
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I like logos that are more circular in integrated together.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Would love it to look professional, since the name is already so playful. I'm a holistic nutritionist and promote healthy, raw vegan living.
No Files Added