Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Hapnin is a hyper-local events platform that answers the question "What is there to do in my neighborhood right now?" As well as being a destination site, the platform will power the events section of niche local sites ranging from the neighborhood blogger to local newspapers and magazines through an embeddable micro-site and API.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo for the site, a comp for the site design is attached. Specifications for the logo is as follows:
- Must work in grayscale and black and white. (example: often companies specify a glorious 24bit color version for website use, and have a grayscale version that they print on invoices printed on laser printers).
- Must be reversible (work on both light and dark backgrounds)
- Must work with a variety of colors. (example: if you wanted different cities to have colored themes, the logo should easily support that.)
- Must support appending various cities: HapninNYC, HapninChicago, etc.
- Must reduce in size, to say 16px height, or on a small button or other trade show schwag, and still "read" as the logo.
- Must work as a 16x16 px favicon. Can just be the "H". Also needs to work as an iPhone home screen icon.
- Would be cool to have an icon (e.g. a megaphone, etc...). Twitter has their official logotype, but they also have the bird that they use semi-officially and that they let Twitter fans reinterpret. Other examples are the Google Maps pin, the Google Maps logo, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Anyone looking for something to do in their neighborhood right now.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
No Files Added