LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
HandPickedTomatoes.com is an Internet Marketing and Web Development Consultancy based in the Los Angeles, California area.
Clients entrust us with:
1. Internet Marketing Strategy & Execution
2. Website Development
3. Ongoing Support Services
4. Web and Marketing Related Training
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We want a logo for use on the corporate website and one that can also work in print for stationery and on promotional merchandise. The logo should contain as many of the following elements as possible:
0. Versitile, as the esthetic of the site will change fairly often. Perhaps yearly. Currently, there are two versions as noted above.
1. Strong Balance
2. Simplicity - One that communicates clarity. Easy to print and reproduce. No more than three colors.
3. Flexible - works on printed materials, website, fabric, merchandise. No gradients
4. Color - should look good in both color and black and white
5. Unique & Memorable - we want a mark that stands out
6. Alignment - the logo should be in alignment with the spirit of Hand Picked Tomatoes, as described here: http://handpickedtomatoes.com/blog/?page...
7. The mark portion of the logo should look good as a standard 32x32 pixel favicon.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Small and medium sized business in the Orange County and Los Angeles County, California area.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
http://www.paperstreet.com/ (mark looks good as favicon)
http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/60819 (like the organic elements of both logopond and habitat logos)
http://logopond.com/avatar/1862/logo_nov... (the simplicity of this design made it easily adaptable as an animated gif. that would be an added plus)
http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/10345... (simplicity, small footprint, the "O" with colors would make a good favicon.)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Colors that integrate well with those on sample sites. Black and white versions also.
Artwork to be delivered in vector eps, pdf, and jpg format.
No Files Added