Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Halo Security Group
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Professional/ Clean
3. Leader in the field of security
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
open to either text only or text + image
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
In the materials I have my current business card/logo and I want it to look like the call of duty Atlas Corporation logo. I want it to have that "Terminator" feel and look. Futuristic
I want our logo to represent us. When people see our icon they think Halo Security. We do want a stylized, futuristic image of the Halo that could stand alone and represent us even if we don't have the words "Halo Security". but it also flows together with our company name.
The halo can fall anywhere within the text, we're open to your creativity.
No Files Added