LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
HACE stands fot the Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement. Our mission is to positively impact the American workplace by cultivating the pipeline of Latino talent and providing Latino professionals the insight, access, and support to be successful in their careers.
Our mission statement clearly delineates three driving organizational principles:
1)Make a positive impact to the American workforce through diversity:
As corporations interact with different cultures and clients, the presence of diverse talent is increasing critical to innovation and profitability. HACE is committed to enriching American corporations by providing access to the professional talent in the fastest growing ethnic population in the United States.
2)Prepare pre-career Latinos for the professional workplace:
Without exposure to the workplace dynamic and role models to introduce them to it, newly degreed Latino professionals may find it difficult to adapt to and succeed in the corporate workplace. HACE is committed to cultivating the pipeline of Latino talent by providing young [Latino] adults practical career education that complements their academic pursuits and increases their propensity for success once in the workplace.
3)Support Latino professionals in achieving their career goals:
The youthfulness of the Latino demographic leaves its professionals, often 1st and 2nd generation Latinos, lacking the insight and knowledge to take their careers to the next level. HACE is committed to helping Latino professionals achieve their career goals by providing access to leadership opportunities as well as professional development education to help them excel and grow.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1. Brand refresh and logo to go along with the launch of our new website.
2. To establish consistency with our branding in particular with our color schemes and logos.
3. We're looking for a fresh, out-of-the-box logo recommendations we could use to promote our brand.
4. MOST IMPORTANTLY WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SURE OUR LOGO REPRESENTS THE FOLLOWING:
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1. Echo Booming Latina professionals: 18-21, single, predominantly female, very engaged with social networking particularly Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter, 3rd,4th, generation, English preferred, volunteer, Bachelor's degree. Seeking role models, annual salary between $25-50K
2. Generation X &Y Latinos: 22-35, good mix of male and female, married and single, engaged with social networking mainly Facebook and LinkedIn, mainly 2nd generation but some 3rd generation and beyond, English preferred, seeking a clear path to promotion, volunteer, annual salary between $45-83K, bachelors degree.
3. X-Tweening Latina professionals: 35-45, mainly working females several of which have come back to work force, mainly 2nd generation, English and some Spanish preferred, discovering social media- mainly use Facebook and engaging with LinkedIn, active in charitable foundations, $85-149K, seeking the best available benefits from employers, bachelors degrees.
4. Baby Booming Latino professionals: 46+, mainly males, 1st generation, good mix of Spanish and English preferred, most have annual salary of over $100K, well established networks, not as social media savy but most use LinkedIn, sit on Boards or are thought leaders in charitable organizations, highest percentage of advanced degrees, seeking higher salaries with great benefits.
- 74% with BS/BA degrees, 14% with MS and 9% with MBA's
- Functional areas mainly in sales, advertising, marketing, business management, IT accounting, consulting, education
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Logos and brands we like are the following: Apple, Google, Under Armor, ESPN, ADDIDAS, Direct TV, Verizon, Starbucks, Target, Lowes, Whole Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Gerber
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
We are not specifying any specific rules for this project. We are open to a broad range of ideas and concepts.
No Files Added