Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Quality Pythons (we specialize in the highest quality of rare and investment quality ball pythons)
2. Quality People (customers can trust the people they are doing business with)
3. Reliability (customers can count on us to follow through and keep our promises.)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I like logos that are focused around the name ("Gx3 Reptiles") with minimal text aside from the title. I do like appropriate images.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The largest online market for reptiles can be found at http://market.kingsnake.com/
This site includes many other logos from breeders and lots of high end ball pythons for sale.
Also, attached are images I took of some of my snakes.
No Files Added