Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a medical billing company in the Pacific Northwest. We have been in business for 10 years in June. We are currently going through a re-naming and re-branding process to update our look as we have been steadily moving to a more sophisticated market and bigger clients.
Medical billing means that we help physicians manage the billing and collections to insurance companies and patients - essentially we provide financial services in the medical industry.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The new logo needs to incorporate our new name MedFocus and our tag line Medical Billing Management. We will be using the logo on our exterior sign on the building, website, stationary, and possibly staff shirts and other give-aways.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our sales are all business-to-business. Our clients and prospects are all professionals - physicians, hospital administrators, medical consultants, accountants, attorneys and medical office managers.
Here are some key elements we wish to convey about our company:
- To connect on a base level with clients and prospects, it works for us to project that we are on the inside of the medical community - we understand their work, and we are focused on the medical industry alone.
- If we don't do our job right, the physician could very well get up at 3am to save someone's life and not get paid. Therefore, we need to project our competency and professionalism.
- We have total control over the physician's income, and clients must feel at all times that we are trustworthy.
- We perform well because we are experienced, knowledgeable, attentive to detail and hard-working.
- Longevity and stability are important the medical billing industry is full of people who have heard that you can learn billing over the weekend and cause physicians all manner of financial difficulties. Especially for our larger clients, we need to project that we are not a small, new business operating from someone's home.
- One portion of our success is that we have an excellent grasp of technology and we are forward-thinking. We want to project that we are on the cutting edge in a thoughtful, intelligent, experienced way, not in a lightning speed, bleeding-edge "whatever-is-new" kind of way.
With all this talk about professionalism, our business has grown because we are competent, but also warm, approachable and personable. Ultimately, our business is based on relationships.
In addition to our performance, the best compliments we have ever received are, "I don't worry about my claims any more," "You make me feel calm." "I feel like I can trust you."
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
The image we are looking for would be clean, strong, classic and timeless, but also approachable, not cold, institutional, and impersonal.
Our website has an open, organized, clean feel in blue and green, so that would be a good starting point, either in that palate or compatible. I have attached the colors we are using on the site.
It is important that the design also work in black and white.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
I am committed to giving feedback on each and every submission. Thank you for putting your thoughts and design talent together for us! We genuinely appreciate all the effort you put into our new look. Thank you.
No Files Added