Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Government and Municipal
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are an economic development department within the City and are creating a logo for our department. The logo should communicate:
1) Professionalism - related to business consulting and development services
2) Progressiveness - related to providing innovative economic development solutions
3) Quality - related to providing effective, ongoing, and consistent solutions
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We want a text only log that relates, in some way, to our City of Peoria Logo. The text logo may include color, font, and other attributes of our City logo, but not exactly. The text logo should include the following text "Grow Peoria" to be used by itself and with other variations such as "GrowPeoria.com" or "growPeoria.org" or "growpeoria.gov". The tag-line "City of Peoria Economic Development" should be located below the text logo. We do not have a preference in the use of capital letters in the text logo or tag-line. A current logo exists but does not communicate what we want.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The City's logo is located at http://www.peoriagov.org/
The economic development department is located at http://www.growpeoria.com/
We would like to use the text logo in black & white, gray scale, and also in color.
A City logo is uploaded for reference.
No Files Added