Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Groovelocity is a blogger network that will focus on all music from Country to Rock to Hip Hop.
We are a micro business that will be blogging about music and helping our audience discover new music.
A big part of what we do is recruiting and promoting everyday people to blog about the music they love and share it with our audience.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The sky is the limit and we want to open this up to allow your creativity to run wild! However please keep the following in mind:
1. we want a stylish, hip, contemporary logo that is slick and not too busy to be used for both online and offline placement and application
2. It should be simple, highly recognizable logo with attitude.
3. It should make people say "cool logo, where can I buy a t-shirt or I want that to be the tat on my left deltoid?"
4. A wordmark and symbol/icon are equally as important.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
music loving adults of all genres from 18 to 49.
We want to give our audience te eeling that they'v arrved at the coolest, hippest music destination on the web, but stll maintain a solid level of authenticity.
We want to give our partners and vendors the impression that we are a new revolutionary company with great ideas and solid future prospects.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Again, we are open to your creative vision.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
A blog / blog network appropriate logo
a logo that can be applied to both dark and light backgrounds.
Something that is portable through different media (low and high resolution).
Along with a standard logo size it must be recognizable in a small 'powered by' format128 pixels wide.
As the logo it will be included on faxes so logos that also work as black on white will be rated higher
A symbol or icon of some kind that would be suitable as an avatar online or on a mobile platform
No Files Added