Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo
Online shoppers who want a deal.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Wholesome, easy and hip.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text and image is fine. We would like to see some kind of goose in the logo. How the goose is depicted is up to you.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
We are not bent on any set of colors. It's best that any rendering of a goose be white, of course, but we're open to all ideas. We prefer earthier colors rather than bombastic ones.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Chartreuse, hot pinks
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Primarily website, but will use logo on other things as well.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added