Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Publishing & Media
About Your Company
Podcast, radio station, and blog about current events, law, and culture.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Radio Free Pedro
Top 3 Things
Professionalism, combat veteran, rugged indiviualism (punk rock ethos).
Should make someone ask questions. Why is that bear waving at me? Why is he wearing an eye patch? What happens if I go over there? What happens if I don't? Can I outrun that bear? The bear is offering to provide some shelter from the storm. Logo should scale up or down.
1. Grizzly bear sitting with no place to be. Black eye patch over left eye.
2. Bear is waving with one hand and holding flag pole with the other.
3. Flag is traditional Jolly Roger. Could have "Radio Free Pedro" on flag or not.
4. Campfire and pirate treasure optional.