Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Gris Gris is a blog we use to discuss information design. We are strategy and business consultancy located in New Orleans. We are hoping the Gris Gris blog will be the portal for information and organizational design practice.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo for Gris Gris which includes a icon and text - Gris Gris or GrisGris
Gris Gris is really another word for Voodoo commonly used in New Orleans and the Caribbean.
The icon and colors should symbolize Voodoo. I assume the colors would be Black, Red, and orange.
The logo should be in all the standard file formats and should be able to be set on a white and black background.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Designers, Architects, Engineers, and Managers
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
No Files Added