Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Grind and Squeeze
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Grind and Squeeze OR Grind & Squeeze
What is your industry?
Coffeehouse and Juice Bar
Describe the target audience for your logo
Located in Charleston, SC this coffeehouse/juice bar is located at the entrance of a relatively affluent family-filled neighborhood. Residence here are conservative and community-minded. They are down to earth Southerners who enjoy a cup of coffee and to get together with friends and family!
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Although the name of this establishment has some sexual undertones, do NOT play up on these in the LOGO..must keep it about the coffee and juices.
2. Living a healthy lifestyle is important. We hope to keep our products as natural as possible and buy local when we can.
3. A quaint family and friend gathering spot is what we hope for our establishment to become. We hope that people can come and cozy up with a cup of joe, or take a juice to go! We are flexible and FRIENDLY.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
This is up to you. We certainly don't expect to be identified like the NIKE swoosh or McDonald's Golden arches. Image only should probably be avoided. However if you are able to incorporate a simple image with our shoppe name, then fantastic. If you would rather keep it text only, we are open to that too! It may help to describe the shop space to inspire you! It is very small, quaint and has a European feel. There are french doors, wood floors, and lots of black rod-iron in the outdoor seating area...as well as cobblestone. We hope the logo can fit well into this location's overall feel, however could potentially transcend into all kinds of locations should we choose to expand.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
We have not established a colour palette but suppose that we would like BLACK to be our primary colour. We are open to accent colours that are associated with coffee and juices, however prefer that they are deep and/or bold rather than bright.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
No aversions here....lets keep it classy and simple.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Store sign, cup stamps, napkins, website, store memorablia (ceramic cups, t-shirts, etc.)
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added