Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Greenversation, LLC is a new company launching on January 2, 2010 featuring two Very Prominent bloggers. It will be virtual social enterprise. The company will use top tier marketing strategy services to affect global change, specifically in the environmental cause and technology industries, and generally in the nonprofit space. Our proven strengths in multi-channel and word of mouth marketing will be used to for social good by facilitating adoption of eco-friendly technologies and socially progressive ideas.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo!
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Chief Marketing Officers in green tech cos and nonprofits.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
A balance of maculine and female. Our CEO is a lady!
No Files Added