Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
The company will be based out of Savannah, GA and will focus on tree service and landclearing. The company will have a forward approach by selling all of our green waste to biomass facilities that will burn it for renewable energy. The target audience is middle to late aged homeowners, utility providers, and commercial developers. I'd also like to set the company apart in terms of efficiency and proffesionalism which I believe will start with a solid logo.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Green Arbor Solutions
Top 3 Things
I want the logo to reflect that we're a green company due to our biomassing approach. I would also like to reflect a clean look that lets the customer know that we're a tree company.
I came up with a few ideas that I made in PowerPoint but right now I've settled on the one on the last page of the attachment. It's a tree inside of a spartan shield outline which, to me, represents teamwork and resiliency. I would like the design to be used against numerous color backgrounds such as a vinyl on the side of vehicles of different colors, but it's not a priority. I' mainly going to use it for patches, shirts, cards, and truck vinyls. I do like this design but I believe there are people out there with more creativity and skill than me and I'm excited to see some different ideas.