Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
GreatWave (no space; you can play with kerning though)
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. We are professional, experienced salesforce.com developers and technical architects.
2. We are a boutique cloud technology firm that works hard to meet the customers needs - spoken and unspoken. We dont let customers make a mistake.
3. We design flexible customer specific solutions utilizing best practices for difficult or previously unsolved problems.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We would like to see a logo with an image and company name text for web sites and general use; as well as small logo (image only) for social media and favicon.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Here is our currrent website: http://www.greatwavetech.com with current logo, which we hope to update with a new logo as our springboard. Our previous logo (attached to this listing) was inspired by Hokusai's famous Great Wave painting. You can see the original painting here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_...
We like the existing logo, but want to refresh and make it more social media-friendly (i.e. also looks good as a small icon). Our competitive space includes the following companies:
You can see these are overwhelmingly blue and cloud-related, so a design that still calls on the cloud/wave imagery but might feature something unique (accent color, graphic treatment, etc) would help to distinguish us in the field.
Well be looking for the final deliverable to be in something akin to the logo sheet format outlined in this post: https://www.crowdspring.com/logo-design-.... Thank you!
No Files Added