Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Great Scots Foundation
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
This is a charity for Scotland which aims to appeal to Scottish people and people sympathetic to Scotland wherever they are.
It might reflect great icons of Scotland such as the blue and white Saltire or the Lion rampant.
It should be blue and white, capable of appearing on a blue or white background.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text only or image and text. Not image only.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is a charity website and so needs to have instant credibility, must seem Scottish and must appeal to potential donors of all ages.
No Files Added