Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Great Escape Beer Works
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Adventure 2) A symbol to indicate a reprieve from the everyday. 3) Cairn.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I like images with text. I am creating a brewery and I want a logo that is able to go on any color background. The logo itself should be one color that can be changed depending on the background color of whatever the log is on. A couple brewery logos I like... www.dogfish.com as well as upslopebrewing.com
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I like simple logos that can be used on any number of different products. The simpler the better. I have drawn a version of the logo I have in mind, however, I want the stone outlines to look more authentic. The number of stones can be changed as well as the shapes... This is just a simple description of what I want, you can change the image itself but I do want the logo to be a cairn, which is a man made pile of stones used to mark a trail or point of interest.
No Files Added