Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- cool gadget
- high quality
- acts against the force of gravity
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text (preferable)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We need logo for a product named Gravity Pad. It is a strongly adhesive pad for a car dashboard, capable of holding a smartphoneorsomeodds and ends.
This product will be offered in two channels:
1. Retail - as a ready-made product marked with the Gravity Pad logo and directed to drivers. We assume these drivers will be 70% men and 30% women.
2. Through marketing agencies as a give-away private label branded gadget. All the information on branding the product will be available under www.gravity-pad.com domain and the Gravity Pad logo will be used also as a brand for the whole business.
The logo should look cool but also reliable and stable. It should look fresh and light but trustworthy.
Would be best if there was a picture part of the design that could be used separately and still be recognisable. The picture should be simple but as cool as possible.
That would be great if the picture could make some connection to gravity force or to acting against gravity. But, if that isnt possible to achieve in a cool way, the picture could be just abstract.
Please try to avoid using a picture of a pad - printing pictures of pads on pads could not be the best idea.
No Files Added