Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Cross Cultural Care (C3)
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
C3 recruits doctors, nurses, etc for health projects in the developing world like Africa, India, etc. Logo needs to convey global, international, etc with health/medicine and volunteer service.
Logo will be seen worldwide by non English speakers as well.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
simple, two colors at most, something easily put on media, flag, stickers, etc.
universal images, etc for wide audience whom don't speak english necessarily.
image and text ideally but no busy.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
small grass roots NGO created by a doctor who works only 4 months a year and volunteers the rest of the time with limited funds.
No Files Added