Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Grassbits is a new political action committee dedicated to help low-budget activists and candidates with access to technology to help them reach voters.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo that plays on "Grass Roots" but with Bits (or Bytes, Digital stuff, etc). It will be used in our wordpress blog for now, possibly in print material at some point.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our customers are political activists. We don't pick sides (republican, democrat, libertarian, green, independent, everybody is welcome).
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Take a look at the BOTTOM of this blog? See that nice grass/roots footer image. I would like a logo and a footer image like that if possible, but feel free to come up with something different. Maybe a single strand of grass could work too
No Files Added