About Your Company
We are a multi-generational church of around 1000 members in a growing suburban area of a central California city of 65,000. We are in the process of going through a name change and rebranding to GracePoint Church. We chose GracePoint because God’s Grace (unmerited favor), which is offered to us through salvation, is core to our beliefs and Point speaks to the place where God meets us as well as to the place where we encounter others. As we seek to speak with relevance to those around us, this logo design should be geared toward young families and singles in the 20-35 age range who are not church-goers.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
We are seeking 5 variations
Logo text: (Usage) "Text wording"
1. Main version: (Signage, Print, Web, Social Media, Screen, Outdoor, Clothing, Product)
2. Simplified version: (Print, Web, Social Media, Screen, Outdoor, Watermarking, Video, Digital, Clothing, Product)
3. Version with tag line: (Signage, Print, Web)
A North American Baptist Church"
4. Simplified Version with tag line: (Signage, Print, Web)
An NAB Church"
5. Logo only: to be used as a stand alone as well as in combination with each of the above. (Print, Web, Social Media, Screen, Outdoor, Watermarking, Video, Digital, Clothing, Product, Signage)
Top 3 Things
Christian, Unity, Modern.
GracePoint is one word but it can be expressed creatively e.g: offset, font variations. Readability is key. We are not seeking a logo that features a building or a Bible or a Cross, however those will not be immediately rejected if they are creatively applied to fit the design brief. Originality will be viewed favorably.
Modern/Contemporary, Minimalist, Clean
Audience age logo should focus on:
20-35 - Families or singles.
Print, Web, Social Media, Digital, Screen, Video, Watermarking, Signage, Clothing, Outdoor, Product.
Preferred logo style:
Wordmark + Image. Image must have the ability to be used with the wordmark and as a stand alone logo.
Preferred Font style(s):
Main: Sans-Serif, thin but legible;
Accent: Script, thin but legible. Can incorporate both.
File Types Needed:
Vector, .ai, .psd, include layers & transperencies.
No Files Added