Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. We're a courier delivery service so we want to convey that our service is fast/quick/reliable for the job to be completed by the time it needs to be. Any symbols of 'progression' or 'movement' would work well for us, although we also don't want to see snails with rocket packs :)
2. Simplicity and memorability. Simplicity of the logo is paramount to success as it will be featured on moving vehicles and wed like the logo/brand to be instantly recognisable. As well, the service is easy to use, so the logo should make this clear.
3. Professional design of the logo to inspire confidence in our brand. The logo will be our first tangible asset, so it's really important that it demonstrates substance. Have a go at it, be creative, no creative benchmarks have been set yet!
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text.
We would like the use of 2 to 3 colours maximum, with the letter g lower case and the letter p capitalised. goParcel is to be written as one word, with a change of colour or font to distinguish the separate words from each other.
We're suckers for a good royal blue (and we also love the combo of grey), but we're not dedicated to those colours.
The following are logos that we love:
http://www.netregulate.com/images/Logo_N... - It's contemporary, simple and memorable
http://www.kdnuggets.com/2010/01/pear-an... - Also contemporary, and yes we know there's grey in this one too.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hN-RNLUCt5Q/TU... - simple again, colours stand out nicely.
We know that the three designs above are all pretty contemporary, rounded shapes, popping colours etc. but the logo submissions don't have to all fall under these exact styles, keep in mind that we are also developing a very professional and trustworthy brand image so the logos don't have to be as playful as above.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We may expand by use of a mobile application in future, so it'd be fantastic if the image/symbol could double as an app icon.
No Files Added