Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Advertising & Marketing
About Your Company
Go Local works to connect people who want to shop locally with locally owned businesses near them through printed and online directories, newsletters, and other creative content.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Fun, Friendly, Reliable
Go Local is the main business name, but the logo should be able to add a word after/below it to signify different products: e.g., "Go Local Directory," "Go Local Weekly" (the e-newsletter), "Go Local Connection" (the newsletter for businesses), etc.
No Files Added