Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Green Nature Marketing.
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) we are Sustainability/Environmentally Conscious
2) we have Passion/Energy
3) we Educate/Market
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
[Image + text]
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are a USDA Organic and Natural Food and Beverage broker to the Foodservice Industry. We also broker for compostable packaging manufactures as well. This is a high energy/ good will culture so we are looking for something playful, and potentially retro, but simple as well. Nothing corporate and stuffy. Our current logo is Green and Yellow and is just text, however we are open to other options with the inclusion of a green base.
We are also thinking about phasing out the "Marketing" portion of our company name. So any designs that put more emphasis on the Green Nature would be most appealing.
No Files Added