Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Global Communication Networks (GCN), a Florida based corporation has been a successful telecommunications agency for over 14 years providing businesses with solutions to meet virtually any telecom requirement. GCN identifies their clients business needs then tailors a solution from dozens of providers worldwide to ensure the best fit available to meet those needs. GCN specializes in providing large global collocation services, high bandwidth Internet services, and complex voice and data solutions worldwide. All this coupled with world class Project Management has allowed GCN to become the agent and reseller to some of the worlds largest corporations.
GCN is a telecommunications solutions agency focused in two key areas:
1) Complex Global Voice and data solutions
- Our customers are all over the world and vary in size from small business to large enterprises.
- Our solutions provide access to a growing number of data, voice and video applications.
- We provide services from over 100 different vendors worldwide to provide a custom solutions to our clients
2) Large Global collocation services
- Our collocation clients are enterprise and Fortune 1000 companies that need to place their networking equipment like servers, routers and storage devices in datacenters across the globe.
- Our solutions help them consolidate their data centre infrastructure, reduce their power consumption and operational costs and reach millions of users.
- Our solutions also include the bandwidth needed to connect all the datacenters together and provide internet access as needed. We source this bandwidth through dozens of vendors worldwide like ATT, Verizon and NTT.
In the future we will be expanding our solutions into other complimentary technologies.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a new logo to be used on website, collateral, email signatures, presentations, etc. Our name Global Communications Networks describes who we are but can be consolidated to read just GCN. The logo needs to play on our technology focus (edge) and conveys our strength in providing our customers with telecommunications solutions that give them an edge. We need to convey that we are worldwide, cutting edge, knowledgeable, and consultative in the logo.
Current website: www.gcnsolutions.com
The logo should be professional, but engaging. We don't want the logo to be 'boring' or 'stodgy', so smart and judicious use of color would be desirable.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The company's target customers are enterprise and mid-enterprise.
Our audience will include CIOs, directors, and managers of information communications technology (IT) departments, technology architects and consultants.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We don't want to give any examples of designs since we would like to get the greatest range of responses possible. Professional and Tech Savvy is the image we are going for.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
The logo needs to presentable / credible for our enterprise customers, but still stylized enough to be attractive and engaging. We like simple but striking.
We dont want only stylized letters, like Microsoft, Sony and Google; we much prefer icons with branded company name. We must see some icon along with stylized text.
The logo should reflect forward movement, but any use of lines should be clean not cluttered.
No Files Added