Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Global PR Blog
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo
International public relations and social media professionals.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Global/international focus of the blog
2. Communication focus of the blog
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
It should be a combination of the blog name (GlobalPRBlog.com) and a graphic (for example a globe, a plane or anything else visualizing the international aspect of the blog). The focus should be on the words "Global PR", which should be in bigger letters than the second part of the name "Blog.com".
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
I would like to reduce it to only a few colors that are low-key and not too flashy. Black, white, grey or blue all work.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Pink, purple, orange
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
On my blog header.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added