Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Glass Half Full
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Creative Art
I am an artist who creates paintings using coffee, wine, juice and other liquids. I like to pair the paintings with optimistic phrases and positive proverbs. Because this logo will be paired with my art, I would like it to be clean and simple and be able to apply it to all the liquids I use. For example, I don't want to show only a coffee mug or a wine glass because that would limit my use of the logo.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text (and image only if it doesn't restrict the use of the logo - See above comments.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is my website, but it is currently being redesigned and it does not yet contain any of my Glass Half Full art pieces.
No Files Added