Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Health Care & Biotech
About Your Company
Gift to Life is a regional organ procurement organization located in Philadelphia, PA. We serve Eastern PA, Southern NJ and Delaware. We coordinate organ and tissue donations for transplant. We are the most successful organization of its kind in the United States (there are 57 others). The target audience for this logo is our employees. Each January we have a kick off meeting in which we introduce the goals for the coming year and hope to motivate the employees to embrace the theme. For January 2020, the theme will be "2020 Vision for Life." We will use the theme/logo on paper, PPT, web and possibly clothing or a tumbler. The logo needs to include Gift of Life's "heartman."
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Gift of Life
Top 3 Things
commitment, compassion, vision
The blue of our logo is PMS Color is 661 or RGB 0 53 148.
We have 4 entities as part of our organization: https://www.donors1.org/ http://www.giftoflifeinstitute.org/ https://www.giftoflifefamilyhouse.org/ and https://www.transplantpregnancyregistry.org/ We will need high resolution files. JPEG, PNG.
No Files Added