Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
gLifeFusion, gTonnicks, gFitness
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text only or text + image?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I am a personal trainer, group fitness instructor, and a wellness coach. I go by the work (brand)name of Mister G. The letter g is from my first name initial.
So the letter g is an essential part of my brand and therefore, part of my other product names such as gTonnicks and others.
So, I envision the letter g in unique and memorable design since it would be associated with everything (fitness, wellness, martial arts, and even fashion) Mister G, or as I call it: The g lifestyle. It should look elegant and easy to incorporate into other words or names.
No Files Added