Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Generate Change encourages micro-philanthropy at the community level, making it effortless for retailers and consumers to generate literal and social change in their neighborhood. Ultimately, Generate Change will bring the change jar into the 21st century, automating small change giving at the register, allowing consumers to simply round up their total to the nearest dollar and generate change for local nonprofit organizations.
Please visit www.igeneratechange.com for a full description of our mission, vision and company!
No Files Added