Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We want our logo to communicate the following three ideas/sensations:
1. High quality icecream and popsicles.
2. Fresh, natural and delicious.
3. Unique, fun and great service.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
text + image
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We make ice cream and popsicles from fresh fruit. The logo we are looking for should entice people to buy our products and at the same time reflect the freshness and delicious taste of our ice cream and popsicles. It should be easy to recognize as well.
Our target audience is mainly young people and young families with children
Mora azul means blueberry and the word is contracted and must be written like this in the logo: Morazul. We are open to see proposals with capital and non-capital letters. We expect the image of a blueberry to be part of the logo.
We operate gelato style stores, and soft icream stands like the ones one usually sees in BurgerKing, McDonalds, etc.
The logo must be catchy and versatile. That is, able to be used on fridges, napkins, t-shirts.
No Files Added