Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Name-GATACA GENETICS
2. Slogan options-1st "Perfection Is Everything" 2nd "Cracking The Code"
3. Image supporting/exemplifying who we are- a cannabis seed company who's ultimate goal is to "perfect" medicinal and recreational marijuana. We incorporate the most sought after strains from across the globe based on potency, appeal, and medicinal effects. We set up genetic crosses that incorporate and enhance each of our parent stocks key attributes, utilizing hybridization, to produce superior seeds and ultimately, "perfect" cannabis.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text
We would like to have a logo very similar to the image in this link: https://www.behance.net/gallery/5654283/... Including text font. The difference would be instead of having arms climbing the DNA, but remove the arms and have actual cannabis seeds at the bottom of the double helix as if they have fallen off the double helix laying at the bottom. Also, we would like to improve the look of the double helix with the actual base pairs and all the base pairs would be spelling GATACA all the way up the double helix. (see link in next section under Double helix images).
No Files Added