Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are the automobile federation in belgium and we offer our members (only B2B) tools, a political representation, a defense of interest. Every year we organise a competition with all schools teaching automotive mechanic in belgium. The aim of this competition is to train young people to prepare them for their entry into the job market but also to offer them meetings. It's complicated to find people who are competent and this contest makes you stand out because only the best can participate. There are different challenges/tests and at the end of this competition, the winner wins a car to practice automotive mechanic in his school.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
I need a logo that I go to decline :
1) French : porte-clé d'or
2) Dutch : Gouden Autosleutelhanger
3) This year, the Gouden Auto sleutelhanger celebrates its fiftieth edition so I would like the logo with 50 years old too
Top 3 Things
competition - young - automotive - key ring
For the moment we don’t have a preference for a textual or graphical logo. Both have pro’s and contra.
We would like to attract youngsters (16-20 years) car technicians but also their teachers (who are the main target of this contest)
Our logo has to show professionality (it is a serious contest)