Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Garlic City Books will be 2000 sq. ft. New and recycled bookstore in Downtown Gilroy California. Known as the Garlic Capital of the World. Gilroy is about 25 south of Silicon Valley in what was once a farming community and is now known as a farming, bedroom and BIG BOX hub community. We want to reverse the trend in shopping and provide a service oriented environment where booksellers actually read and recycled books are a big part of keeping prices in check.
No Files Added